I'm in Pain or Have Discomfort
We Can Help With Your Cupertino, CA Dental Pain
If your mouth is hurting, Dr. Lo and Dr. Lin have the tools and know-how to stop your dental pain in Cupertino. Call us now and we will get you into our office as quickly as we can – even after hours and on weekends if necessary. When you visit us for your urgent dental need, you can expect:
- Fast treatment to address your immediate concern
- Compassionate team members dedicated to making your visit comfortable and stress-free
- Recommendations for any necessary treatments to help repair your smile
- Dental sedation and comforts like pillows to keep you relaxed throughout your treatment
Call us now to receive expert care quickly: 408-252-3876. We’re located at 10055 Miller Ave., Ste. 101 – just a short drive off Junipero Serra Freeway (I-280).
Seek Relief From Our Team of Emergency Dentists
Whatever is causing your pain, your dentist will thoroughly examine your mouth to get to the root of the problem. We offer many types of dental treatments that will stop your pain and get you smiling again. These include:
- Teeth Fillings – We can stop decay and repair your tooth with either a composite filling or a porcelain filling made with our CEREC milling machine. Both options are natural looking and will blend in flawlessly with your smile.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Enjoy the convenience of CEREC same-day crowns and bridges to repair and replace your teeth so you can feel better quickly.
- Oral Surgery – Tooth extraction, including wisdom teeth, is sometimes necessary to stop your pain and protect your health. Graftless gum recession treatment, using a tiny hole in your gums to gently adjust the healthy tissue, will help to relieve sensitivity from exposed roots.
- Root Canal Therapy – Cleaning out and sealing off your hurting tooth’s root canals will stop your pain and, in most cases, preserve your tooth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We can revive sore, swollen gums by eliminating plaque, tartar, and bacteria from below your gumline.
- TMJ and Teeth Grinding Treatment – Your dentist can fabricate a custom appliance to help eliminate teeth grinding, TMJ pain, and even headache pain caused by teeth grinding.
- Dentures – Enjoy the fit and feel of a new set of custom teeth to replace your worn-out, uncomfortable dentures.