Smile & Chew Easier With Dental Implants in Cupertino, CA
Dental implants in Cupertino can make it possible to enjoy having all your teeth again. In the capable hands of Dr. Lo, a member of the International Dental Implant Association, implants are versatile tools that give Cupertino Family Dental many options for replacing missing teeth.
With implant dentistry in our office, you can:
- Bite and Chew Easier – Implants keep your replacement teeth securely in place to enjoy a wider variety of delicious foods. You’ll also enjoy better digestion through more complete chewing.
- Improve Your Oral Health – With dental implants in Cupertino, you won’t experience bone loss in your jaw following teeth loss. That’s because implants stimulate your jaw much as natural tooth roots do.
- Smile With Renewed Confidence – We can replace any number of teeth with implants, from one tooth to all of them, so you won’t mind sharing your smile.
- Enjoy Simple Oral Hygiene – In many cases, you’ll simply brush and floss as you did before losing teeth. You also won’t need messy adhesive to keep your new teeth in place.
To get your best smile and bite soon, call us today. Ask about a package treatment with dental implants and CEREC crowns, which will save you time and money!
We’ll Help You Choose the Right Teeth Implants.
Our dentist in Cupertino will insert dental implants into your jaw, where they bond with your bone during the healing process. When placing them, we will use modern dental technology like our CBCT scanner, which provides digital guidance to ensure precision. Your body accepts the titanium teeth implants as a substitute for natural tooth roots, so they become a sturdy base for replacement teeth. In addition, implants will help prevent bone loss and possible changes in your facial structure.
For some of our patients, we can place new teeth at the same time as the implants. Our in-house CEREC system, which uses CAD/CAM technology, can make custom crowns and bridges that we anchor to your implants at the same appointment. You could walk out of our office with a new same-day smile!
Your dental implant options include:
- Dental Implant With Dental Crown – Replace a single tooth with one crown attached to a single implant.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Fill a gap left by multiple missing teeth with a dental bridge attached to implants.
- Mini Dental Implants – If your jaw is not thick or strong enough for traditional implants, mini implants will often work. They don’t need as much bone for support, so they’re a good choice if your jaw is weak or bone graft isn’t an option. Mini implants can also be used when dentures require extra support.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you need a complete set of teeth, we can even perform a full-mouth rehabilitation using implants and the dental restorations best suited to your situation.
No matter which implants you receive, you can get dental sedation if you need it. Improve your bite and your smile with dental implants in Cupertino. Set up your appointment by contacting us online or calling us.