Welcome! You are reading the first of what will be many blogs posted here on our new website for Cupertino Family Dental Center. We are happy to help patients who live and work in and around Cupertino, CA. Our office is conveniently located near the 280 in the heart of Silicon Valley.
At our practice, we are focused on providing the best dental care possible. It’s why we have made continuing education a priority and why we have invested in advanced dental technology such as:
- Digital Radiography – This is a new and improved approach to X-rays. This uses a fraction of the radiation of the old, outdated film X-ray machines. This also makes it easier to share the images with you or another dentist.
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) – This goes beyond X-rays to produce 3-D images that can be used to diagnose problems, assess tooth and jaw health, and prepare precise treatments for patients.
- CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns – Our in-house CEREC milling machine allows us to make dental crowns in a matter of hours, so you can get a crown in a single visit to our office!
Three Other Reasons Our Patients Love Us
Our patients appreciate our technology not just because it’s cool – although it is – but because we use it to offer the highest quality of dental care. It’s a good reason to make us your family dentist, but it’s far from the only one. Here are four other reasons our patients love us:
- Friday and Saturday Hours – We know it can be tough to get dental appointments on your busy calendar. We make it easier by offering Friday and Saturday hours.
- Latest Dental Techniques – Technology also enables us to offer some of the latest dental techniques like same-day smile, a procedure where you can receive your dental implants and replacement teeth all in a timely manner. We can also place dental veneers in a single visit!
- Wide Range of Services – Busy families from young to old don’t have time to see multiple dentists! So our practice offers all the services a family is likely to need, including cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and oral surgery. We even offer treatment for non-dental conditions like sleep apnea and TMJ disorders.
Interested in becoming a patient? Call Cupertino Family Dental Center today at 408-252-3876 or fill out our online form to make appointments for yourself and your family in Cupertino, CA.