I’m Embarrassed to Smile
Proudly Show Off Your Gleaming Smile With Our Cupertino Cosmetic Dental Solutions
Dull, damaged, or unattractive teeth can make social situations uncomfortable. Why not design a new smile that will make it easier and more fun to interact with others? Dr. Jacqueline Lo and Dr. Sinyen Lin of Cupertino Family Dental Center will work one-on-one with you to transform your smile into a stunning work of art. Cosmetic dental solutions in Cupertino can:
- Deliver you a beautiful, unique smile you’ll be proud to display
- Increase your confidence level when talking and mingling
- Help you look younger, more attractive, and more approachable
- Give you an appearance of success and achievement
- Aid in maintaining good oral hygiene and disease prevention
Call us today at 408-252-3876 to schedule your smile consultation. See a brand-new look in the mirror soon! Our expert smile team is located at 10055 Miller Ave., Ste. 101 – just off Stevens Creek Boulevard.
Achieve Your Dream Smile & Boost Your Self-Image
The team at Cupertino Family Dental Center works hard to help all our patients enjoy great-looking, healthy smiles. No matter your needs and smile goals, we can offer you guidance, support, and expert cosmetic dentistry. If you’d like to see a brighter, more radiant smile, talk to us about:
- Teeth Whitening. Our professional whitening system works faster and more efficiently than kits you can buy in a store. We offer both in-office treatment that whitens your teeth several shades in about an hour, and at-home whitening with custom trays that you can use on your own schedule.
- Dental veneers. Veneers will quickly hide unsightly teeth that are too deeply stained even for professional whitening. These thin shells also repair chips, cracks, small gaps, and worn teeth in a flash. Using the e.max system, we can even craft and place your new porcelain veneers in just one appointment! New veneers can help you get a custom same-day smile.
- Dental implants. In many cases, we can place your new teeth at the same time you get your implants – you won’t have to wait months to get a new smile!
- ClearCorrect orthodontics. Adults and teens alike love this innovative system – based here in the U.S. – that uses a series of clear plastic teeth aligners instead of uncomfortable metal braces. The aligners are very discreet and are virtually unnoticeable by others. Plus, many patients complete their ClearCorrect treatment in as few as 12 months, not two years or longer like traditional braces.