- You may be able to get implants & teeth in one day
- Receive dental sedation if you need it
- Benefit from our implant dentist’s experience
Dental implants in Cupertino can make it possible to enjoy having all your teeth again. In the capable hands of Dr. Lo, a member of the International Dental Implant Association, implants are versatile tools that give Cupertino Family Dental Center many options for replacing missing teeth. With implant dentistry in our office, you can:Dr. Jacqueline Lo on Dental Implants Read Transcript
Dr. Jacqueline Lo on Dental Implants
I didn't want to do the dental implant before, because I feel like at the oral surgeon they have a better training about the patient anatomies and handle any complications, so I am lucky. I practice in the complex. I have a wonderful oral surgeon next door, and every time I have a patient that needs a dental implant, I just refer to them, and we have very close relationship. We can discuss a treatment plan, how we're going to place it, where we're going to place the tooth restorative part of it.
Then now, the technology is changing now. We have a cone beam. We can take a look at the molars, the bones, and we know where we can put an implant angle. So, I took classes and started doing the implants placement. Once you know with all the diagnostic tool, you place, you have a surgical guide in there.
Implant actually, it's very predictable. A lot of people that went through implant, they just feel like it's ... they don't feel much pain. We joke around among general dentist. Actually implants take less time to do it if you have all of plan, put it down before you start a surgery, than doing the fillings.
So it is very predictable. It's safe now. So, I'm doing more and more implant in our office now.
- Bite and Chew Easier – Implants keep your replacement teeth securely in place so you can enjoy a wider variety of delicious foods. You’ll also enjoy better digestion through more complete chewing.
- Improve Your Overall Oral Health – With implants, you won’t experience the bone loss in your jaw that occurs following the loss of teeth. That’s because implants stimulate your jaw much like natural tooth roots do.
- Smile With Renewed Confidence – We can replace any number of teeth with implants, from one tooth to all of them, so you won’t mind sharing your smile.
- Enjoy Simple Oral Hygiene – In many cases, you’ll simply brush and floss as you did before losing teeth. You also won’t need any messy adhesive to keep your new teeth in place.
To get your best smile and bite soon, call us today at 408-766-7285. Our address is 10055 Miller Ave., Ste. 101 – just down the road from Creekside Park. Ask about a package treatment with dental implants and CEREC crowns, which will save you time and money!
We’ll Help You Choose the Right Teeth Implants
Your implant dentist will insert dental implants into your jaw, where they bond with your bone during the healing process. When placing them, we will use modern dental technology like our CBCT scanner, which provides digital guidance to ensure precision placement. Your body accepts the titanium teeth implants as a substitute for your natural tooth roots, so they become a sturdy base for replacement teeth. In addition, implants will help prevent bone loss and possible changes in your facial structure.
For some of our patients, we’re able to place new teeth at the same time as the implants. Our in-house CEREC system, which uses CAD/CAM technology, can make custom crowns and bridges that we anchor to your implants at the same appointment. You could walk out of our office with a new same-day smile!
Your dental implant options include:
- Dental Implant With Dental Crown – Replace a single tooth with one crown attached to a single implant.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Fill a gap left by multiple missing teeth with a dental bridge attached to implants.
- Mini Dental Implants – If your jaw is not thick or strong enough for traditional implants, mini implants will often work. They don’t need as much bone for support, so they’re a good choice if your jaw is weak or if a bone graft isn’t an option. Mini implants can also be used when dentures require extra support.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you need a complete set of teeth, we can even perform a full-mouth rehabilitation using implants and the dental restorations that are best suited to your situation.
No matter which implants you receive, you can get dental sedation if you need it. Improve your bite and your smile with dental implants in Cupertino. Set up your appointment by contacting us online or calling 408-766-7285.